HISTORY

In the heart of the Lucca hills, on a gentle slope that from the Pizzorne mountains descends toward the plains of Lucca, extend the seven hectares of the Camigliano farm vineyards
Historically, the land belonged to the Guinigi family, which the logo of the Farm is reminiscent of with the face of Paolo Guinigi, Lord of Lucca between 1400 and 1430.

The current farm was founded only in 2013 by the meeting between the current owners and Cipriano Barsanti, expert in the field of oenology and biodynamic agriculture.
The vineyards, planted around the year 2000, have been cultivated since 2004 according to the methods of biodynamic agriculture and certified as organic by ICEA, the institute for ethical and environmental certification.

Elisa Di RiccioHISTORY